Wednesday, September 30, 2009

custom recipe illustration etsy shop





I did it! I have started a new etsy shop that specializes in custom recipe illustrations...everyone has a treasured family recipe~ holiday cookies, tomato sauce, soup, macaroni and cheese, thanksgiving turkey?! Meet "cook❤love❤draw". I love to cook and I absolutely love to draw...please let me create a family heirloom-worthy piece of artwork for your kitchen! Only 35$ for a custom made, ready to be framed, original illustration for you or your family.
I am also thinking that it would be a great wedding favor~ a mini print of a recipe illustration for cookies or candy, tied in a cute package with a few cookies/candies?! I am working on pricing for that... check it all out here.

1 comment:

- Kathy - said...

Great initiative! You're inspiring me so much with your draw-style. Good luck with your new etsy-shop!