Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunny LA + organized collection, beach edition


We made it back from LA early this morning {exhausted and slightly sunburnt}, but we had a really great couple of days seeing friends, soaking up the sunshine, driving the 405, picking oranges, eating delicious mexican food, sightseeing, and vintage shopping {which included a "sunday sale" where a variety of vintage lovers gather early in the morning for a literal clothing free for all in a parking lot- it got dangerous, but who isn't willing to throw a few elbows for amazing clothes at only 1$ a piece! I would be there every Sunday to fight for some treasures!!!}
I did my Sunday "organized collection" at the beach! I found everything within an arm's reach of my beach blanket... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...you MUST tell me where that vintage sale goes on for my LA trip next month!! Great pics...can't wait to hear about the trip & about Katie!

The Confetti Monster said...

and what a beautiful collection of treasures that is!