Sunday, March 15, 2009

Organized Collection- red




Here are some new organized collection photos: Red! Check out more here!
I have had a busy weekend-
* I am getting ready for an upcoming exhibition at papernstitch next month! Check out this month's shops here! Yay! I can't wait...will keep you posted as the exhibition begins!
* I made some super cute new mini business cards at MOO.com for my etsy shop! Check out MOO's site- super easy and super fun to use...you can upload directly from flickr! I am dying with anticipation for the mini-cards to arrive...might be 10 days though!!!!
*and next week, my cute puppy turns 4 years old! WOW! and my parents are coming to visit next weekend...so, a busy next few weeks around here!!! And spring is just around the corner- things are looking up! 
xoxoxo- keep you eyes peeled for an illustration friday post on Monday!

No comments: