1. The purse! This is my favorite purse...a gift from Zach, my boyfriend. It is a HOBO bag, which means that it has a super cute lining that makes me really happy every time that I open it! I have been carrying it for about 8 months now. I think that it needs a vacation.
2. The HOBO wallet that matches! Zach thought that I needed a grown-up wallet. This wallet will not get a vacation! I love it!
3. Heavy diamond paperweight...ok, I don't really carry this around-but if I could, I would! A birthday gift from a dear friend.
4. a variety of gum...one is a really weird flavor- Strawberry Mint. Who ever thought that those flavors went together....and why did I buy it? It isn't too bad.
5. Cherry Carmex. Sadly, winter is coming upon us again here in minneapolis. That means that carmex is crucial as my lips get brutally chapped!
6. The work badge...
7. A variety of lipstick...I have a new favorite that I got in New York on my last trip.
8. Random jewelry. Sometimes I have to de-jewel after work, so into the purse they go!
9. My checkbook...I write one check a month, so I am not sure why I feel the need to have it in my purse.
10. My trusty little jump drive! I can't believe how long I have kept track of this bad boy!
11. My lovely keys...with the really old flip flop key chain. I love it because it is easy to find in my purse, and if I ever forget my name, it is conveniently spelled out for me. Zach's aunt or mom bought this for me at the beach a few years ago.
12. My silly tiny little cell phone. I feel like Zoolander.
There you go! Are you bored yet? Did you think that I would have cooler stuff hidden in my bag? (not pictured, my tiny gold camera and a framed picture of Van...just kidding! :)