Saturday, July 18, 2009

earrings fit for a bride...

A friend of mine commissioned earring from me for her upcoming wedding...which was exciting and a bit nerve-wracking, since she didn't know exactly what she wanted.  I definitely understand the pressure of looking for something perfect for the big day. She sent me a couple of pictures of her dress and some earrings that she kinda liked and let me run with it. Her dress is dark ivory and vintage inspired, so I used a few shades of ivory pearls and Swarovski crystals along with some amazing filagree and rhinestone beads that I salvaged from a flea market necklace. I shipped them off to the lovely bride to be a few days ago- I hope that you have an amazingly perfect day, Lauren!

1 comment:

fresh365 said...

These are gorgeous! She will love them! I have a few friends getting married soon, I will be sure to tell them about your talents!