Thursday, April 30, 2009

Illustration Friday- "theater" + 100 posts!

Here is my illustration friday submit  for " Theater" - {I know its Thursday!} I had this ready to go on Tuesday, but I have had been running around like crazy this week. When things get insane at work, my creative + blogger impulses fly out the window...hopefully things will calm down soon {?} 
This is also my 100th post! I am thinking about doing a little jewelry giveaway in honor, but haven't figured out details yet....you have my word now! I am working on an etsy refresh- hopefully get some new items posted in the shop this weekend!
Anyways- I hope your week has been more relaxing than mine- enjoy my little birdies on stage, having their big moment! 

13 comments:

ValGalArt said...

very lovely!

❤Yisin said...

so sweet *^^*

Vhrsti said...

Amazing design!

aimee said...

hi kara - i was excited to see that your design was chosen by IF! great job and beautiful work!

soulbrush said...

what a delightful illo.congrats on being chosen for last week's IF.

surabhi said...

bingoo... love ur illustration. can see ur love for jwellery in it... wish u luck

rhymeswithfun said...

YAY!!! congrats on being featured for such a fantastic illustration and i'm so happy on your 100th post!!!

Burt said...

The bird on the right has a wicked headpiece!

PixiePirate said...

love it! thanks for the inspiration! :)

Louis said...

nice work - congrats on being pick of the week :)

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Ooh my goodness, if you're ging to be giving away a print of this gorgouse gem, please count me in the entries!

JoE said...

fabulous! congrats on your 100th post too!

ruthie said...

Beautiful design. congrats on reaching 100 posts too, i read somewhere that only 1 third of folk get past that 100!!